Student guest bloggers

My name is Bella. I am seven years old. I have two bffs their names are Kiera and Mily. I love chocolate. My favourite drink is lemonade. My mums name is Emma and my dads name is Mark. There are three people in my family. My family is the best. I have the best school. My school is called Beaconsfield primary school.My teacher is called Miss. S. My favourite thing to do at school is make imovies.
By: Bella 1S

Our school is Beaconsfield primary school in south east of Victoria. We have ICT, PE and art and we have German as well. Our principal is Mr.Methven. We have three playgrounds which are an upper playground and the preps playground and an oval and a pirate ship. We have I pads and laptops. We have a canteen. We wear our hats. Our school is the best because we have the best teachers.
By: Caitlyn 1S

My name is Mily. I am seven years old. I have two best friends called Bella and Kiera. I love myself. There are four people in my family. My brother’s name is Cash. My mum’s and dad’s names are Linny and Darryn. I like netball and computers. I have the best school. I am in 1S. My teacher’s name is Miss S. We use iPads a lot. There are three playgrounds in my school. My favourite is the monkey bars. I like to do iMovies.
By: Mily 1S

Beaconsfield primary school is located in south east of Victoria. We have ICTs. We do PE and Art. Our principal is Mr.Methven. We get to go on the ipads,laptops and computers. We go to german and music. We have two ovals. We have got three playgrounds. We got an upper playground and a pirate ship .Beaconsfield p.s is the best because we have an awesome principal.
By: Jenna 1S